Flyff World

Flyff World (http://flyffworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://flyffworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   The Official Flyffworld World Cup Thread! (http://flyffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134213)

BloodAxe 06-14-2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabricek (Post 2158398)
this situation is to be compared with the goal USA scored

No, its actually completely different. The USA goal was the fault of the keeper for missing an easy save. The Dutch goal was scored after it bounced off 2 Danish players.

guorbatschow 06-14-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabricek (Post 2158398)
this situation is to be compared with the goal USA scored

overall, the match was pretty average, but I still believe that Holland can become World Champion. Yes, they can beat Argentina, Brazil ect.. but what I'm afraid of, is a team like Ghana or Nigeria winning from them

people have been saying that for decades now.

:ridicule:

fabricek 06-14-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodAxe (Post 2158400)
No, its actually completely different. The USA goal was the fault of the keeper for missing an easy save. The Dutch goal was scored after it bounced off 2 Danish players.

what I mean is, now the (danish) people are like: we lost because of a stupid own goal, it's not our fault you know. and the dutch ppl being like HAHA we won fuck u friggin nabs

it was the same with USA-England: USA was like ZOMGZOMG we win 1-1 coolfacetrollface. and the English people were like lol friggin assholes u won becuz of shit goalie go play handegg nabs

Longknife 06-14-2010 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabricek (Post 2158404)
what I mean is, now the (danish) people are like: we lost because of a stupid own goal, it's not our fault you know. and the dutch ppl being like HAHA we won fuck u friggin nabs

it was the same with USA-England: USA was like ZOMGZOMG we win 1-1 coolfacetrollface. and the English people were like lol friggin assholes u won becuz of shit goalie go play handegg nabs

And I still say a goal is a goal.

If a goal is made against you because your defense sucks or makes stupid mistakes, then that's that. England can't say "ya we only tied because of our stupid goalie." No, that goalie is part of your team, and his mistake is your team's mistake. His crap defense is your team's crap defense. So yes, the US can manage a goal when the English defense is at that level, and thus they deserve the point.

Same goes for the Danish and the Dutch.

BloodAxe 06-14-2010 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabricek (Post 2158404)

Youre forgetting the Dutch won 2-0. So even if that first goal hadnt gone in, they still wouldve won. So no the Dutch didnt win because of that one goal.

guorbatschow 06-14-2010 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodAxe (Post 2158410)
Youre forgetting the Dutch won 2-0. So even if that first goal hadnt gone in, they still wouldve won. So no the Dutch didnt win because of that one goal.

though they did play far below expectation. just like england and argentina.

fabricek 06-14-2010 07:29 AM

Japan - Cameroon, 30 minutes playing time and now shots on target yet :worry:

Suinia 06-14-2010 07:52 AM

Let me just remind you all that this isn't spam central c___c

I'll finish deleting some of the spammy/off topic posts when I get back but no more please. : C

guorbatschow 06-14-2010 07:54 AM

this world cup has been the lamest so far.

I blame those damn vuvuzelas.

fabricek 06-14-2010 08:34 AM

I blame the first match of the group round being laidback

no wait, I blame the vuvuzela's