Flyff World

Flyff World (http://flyffworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://flyffworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   The Official Flyffworld World Cup Thread! (http://flyffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134213)

Longknife 06-12-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nips (Post 2157650)
well that was disappointing

This is why I don't watch football in general.

If you score right at the beginning, then it's somewhat interesting but also meh until someone else scores.

If the opponent scores right at the beginning, then it immediately sucks and you'll be disappointed unless your team scores.

If the opponent scores right at the end, then you're like "well fuck me" and you walk off all pissed.

If you score right at the end then you're like "well that's grate but I wish I'd just skipped everything but the last 20 minutes. :U

Argentina vs. Deutschland in 2006. That's how all the games should be. That was some interesting shit. :oooh:

nips 06-12-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longknife (Post 2157657)

If you score right at the beginning, then it's somewhat interesting but also meh until someone else scores.

If the opponent scores right at the beginning, then it immediately sucks and you'll be disappointed unless your team scores.

If the opponent scores right at the end, then you're like "well fuck me" and you walk off all pissed.

If you score right at the end then you're like "well that's grate but I wish I'd just skipped everything but the last 20 minutes. :U

Argentina vs. Deutschland in 2006. That's how all the games should be. That was some interesting shit. :oooh:

That had me on the verge of pooping my pants at every second

zscorp 06-12-2010 01:48 PM

Lol you should have heard the shet itv (the UK channel showing the match) were saying about the USA before the match.. they were like "LOL NOOBS GO BEK TO BESBOL LOL!!11" One guy actually predicted a 4-1 win for England.

Longknife 06-12-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nips (Post 2157660)
That had me on the verge of pooping my pants at every second

Yeah but then the ending was epic when we-

Oh wait....Sorry bout your loss, dude. :C

Psychosys 06-12-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longknife (Post 2157657)

A footballgame isn't all about scoring. If it is to you, then you're doing the right thing not watching it.

jonno 06-12-2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zscorp (Post 2157665)
Lol you should have heard the shet itv (the UK channel showing the match) were saying about the USA before the match.. they were like "LOL NOOBS GO BEK TO BESBOL LOL!!11" One guy actually predicted a 4-1 win for England.

FUCK ITV FUCKING HD, FUCKING FAGGOTS FUCKED UP MAKING PEOPLE MISS THE ACTUAL GOAL :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

But ye Robert Green messed up, happy knowing it didnt effect him though

Gummy Dogs 06-12-2010 03:00 PM

lolol
poor guy though.. he looked incredibly frustrated on his knees for a good second or two
he's gonna get skewered by the media as well as any england fan that sees him

zscorp 06-12-2010 03:03 PM

but he made a pretty damn decent save as well... but yeah the us goal was fluke

nips 06-12-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zscorp (Post 2157707)
but he made a pretty damn decent save as well... but yeah the us goal was fluke

Oh don't say that, you'll injure america's pride

also

http://i49.tinypic.com/2v9r76r.jpg

Kilconey 06-12-2010 08:06 PM

I only saw the first half of the game, and I was so disappointed by that shot by USA mainly cause it was a cheap shot really. Yes I know I'm late.